With a modern house on a wonderful established block, 6 Palermo Street is tailor-made for a family looking to upgrade. Located on a quiet street in sought-after North Orange, the four-bedroom home boasts a smart design and an abundance of space to easily accommodate all of the family’s needs. The master bedroom, with its stylish ensuite and huge walk-in wardrobe, is separate from the larger two of the three extra bedrooms. The central kitchen-living-dining area is huge and makes great use of the north-facing windows to provide ample light and warmth. Adjoining it are two other spaces to help you relax and entertain: a second separate living room and a fantastic alfresco entertaining area, which includes a permanent bar. The 800-square-metre block is stocked with glorious established gardens and trees which are serviced by an automatic watering system. Situated an easy walk from both North Orange Shopping Centre and Waratahs sportsgrounds, this really is the ideal family home.
- Four bedrooms, master with ensuite and walk-in wardrobe
- Large open-plan kitchen-living-dining area with north-facing windows
- Huge kitchen with large island bench
- Two bathrooms
- Second living room
- Alfresco entertaining area with built-in bar
- Ducted heating and cooling
- Flat and landscaped 810-square-metre block
- Established lawns, trees and gardens with automatic garden watering system
- Double-bay garage with internal access
- Solar panels and inverter
- Close to North Orange Shopping Centre and Waratahs sportsgrounds
Information published by Our City Real Estate on its website and in its advertising and marketing materials is obtained from sources the Agency deems trustworthy and reliable. While we make every effort to obtain and use accurate information we take no responsibility for any inaccuracies within that information and will not be liable for any losses incurred through its use. We recommend that interested people source their own information before making decisions.
Our City Real Estate is continuing to take all necessary steps to keep our customers and our community safe during COVID-19. To that end we ask that anyone feeling unwell or has any covid or flu symptoms to not attend any inspections.