A family home on one acre would be appealing in itself, but 1A Ophir Road - with its light-filled design, sleek features, incredible garden and amazing views - is on another level altogether. Located on a secluded and elevated block on the eastern edge of town, this spacious and modern family home boasts four bedrooms, including a master with walk-in wardrobe and ensuite - one of its three bathrooms. The kitchen is on the large side and has been fitted with elite appliances, while there's an adjacent dining room and three separate living areas across the two storeys. But the house's highlights go well and truly beyond a listing of its rooms and include the glorious wooden Cathedral ceiling, two wood fireplaces and a seemingly endless supply of windows which provide an abundance of heat and light as well as lovely views of the fantastic garden. The exterior puts this greenery to best use via a large, landscaped entertaining area which includes a permanent barbecue fixture. Amongst the many trees there's also a large shed with carport, as well as a greenhouse and water tanks, while the long driveway winds its way through established trees to an attached double garage that has been augmented with mezzanine storage and a workshop space. There's very few family homes like this one within the city limits, and no others on the market at present.
- Stunning family home on elevated, one-acre block on edge of city
- Four spacious bedrooms, including master with en suite and walk-in wardrobe
- Massive kitchen with top-end European appliances
- Established trees and gardens on entire block
- Features including wooden cathedral ceilings and huge north-facing windows
- Multiple living and rumpus rooms on two storeys
- Two wood fireplaces
- Three bathrooms, main recently renovated
- Private study
- Fully landscaped entertaining area with barbecue feature
- New carpeting
- Attached double-bay garage with mezzanine storage and workshop
- Separate shed with carport
- Rooftop solar panels and inverter
- Multiple water tanks
Information published by Our City Real Estate on its website and in its advertising and marketing materials is obtained from sources the Agency deems trustworthy and reliable. While we make every effort to obtain and use accurate information we take no responsibility for any inaccuracies within that information and will not be liable for any losses incurred through its use. We recommend that interested people source their own information before making decisions.
Our City Real Estate is continuing to take all necessary steps to keep our customers and our community safe during COVID-19. To that end we ask that anyone feeling unwell or has any covid or flu symptoms to not attend any inspections.