Every part of 52 Sieben Drive - from its simple and thoughtful design to its peaceful and sought-after location - has been geared towards the comfort and contentment of the lucky new owners. The spacious home has an array of stylish and practical features, including built-in wardrobes in all three bedrooms, a recently refurbished kitchen, two separate living areas, and the combination of split-system air conditioning, ducted gas heating and a lovely fireplace. The property's exterior is headlined by a fantastic rear-facing entertaining area which overlooks the flat block's established gardens and trees, while there's also an attached double-bay garage. All of this in a family-friendly and sought-after West Orange location, and situated within the Orange High School zone. There's every chance this home will attract a lot of prospective buyers so do not delay if you want to make your interest known.
- Three spacious bedrooms with built-in wardrobes
- Recently updated kitchen
- Two large, separate living areas
- 876-square-metre block with established trees and gardens
- Fantastic covered entertaining area overlooking backyard
- Large bathroom with separate toilet
- Ducted gas heating, split system air conditioning, gas fireplace and ceiling fans
- Laundry with outside access
- Attached double bay garage
- Located within Orange High School zone
Information published by Our City Real Estate on its website and in its advertising and marketing materials is obtained from sources the Agency deems trustworthy and reliable. While we make every effort to obtain and use accurate information we take no responsibility for any inaccuracies within that information and will not be liable for any losses incurred through its use. We recommend that interested people source their own information before making decisions.
Our City Real Estate is continuing to take all necessary steps to keep our customers and our community safe during COVID-19. To that end we ask that anyone feeling unwell or has any covid or flu symptoms to not attend any inspections.