A perfect fusion of luxury and location, this property is the ready-made solution for those seeking the benefits of a new home without the hassles and delays of the building process. The four-bedroom home radiates style and space, exemplified by a master bedroom which features a walk-in wardrobe and a chic en suite. The thoughtfully-appointed kitchen and sun-drenched open-plan living area round out the house’s undeniable elegance, while its location affords easy access to an abundance of amenities. The ideal answer for those asking themselves ‘why build when you can buy new’, 12 Lappin Street offers the finest in family living.
- Master bedroom featuring walk-in wardrobe and spacious en suite.
- Second, third and fourth bedrooms designed to accommodate queen-sized beds and including built-in wardrobes.
- Open-plan living area flowing onto spacious outdoor entertaining area.
- Contemporary kitchen with a 900-millimetre oven, dishwasher, stone bench tops, and walk-in pantry.
- All bathrooms tiled to the ceiling
- Ducted reverse cycle heating and cooling
- Second, separate living room.
- Fully fenced and landscaped 737-square-metre block.
- Situated in the quiet and upcoming South Orange
Information published by Our City Real Estate on its website and in its advertising and marketing materials is obtained from sources the Agency deems trustworthy and reliable. While we make every effort to obtain and use accurate information we take no responsibility for any inaccuracies within that information and will not be liable for any losses incurred through its use. We recommend that interested people source their own information before making decisions.
Our City Real Estate is continuing to take all necessary steps to keep our customers and our community safe during COVID-19. To that end we ask that anyone feeling unwell or has any covid or flu symptoms to not attend any inspections.