A genuinely elite property: that's the only way to describe 58 Prince Street, a heritage home which has been fully renovated and is located just three blocks from the CBD. Duncan Baird Building has done an amazing job in restoring the late 19th century-built, double brick house so that it is a flawless fusion of Federation features and modern comforts. It has six bedrooms, with one of those in a secluded second-storey loft and another in a detached studio, both of which could easily be used as office space or additional living spaces. The kitchen, stocked with sleek modern appliances and a well-appointed butler's pantry, opens out onto a light-filled living-dining area that includes a stunning gas fireplace and original brick wall. All of the features that you expect in a period house - high ceilings, restored timber floorboards and original cornices - have been painstakingly restored to their original glory. Just as much time and effort has been spent to make sure the property's exterior is just as special, particularly via the installation of a private, in-ground pool which is self-cleaning and has an adjacent lounge area. There's also a superb timber entertaining deck and nearby paved courtyard with fire bucket which ensures year-round entertaining in style and comfort. The block has been thoughtfully landscaped and includes established trees, low maintenance gardens and hedges which are serviced by an automated watering system. It also boasts an in-ground trampoline and massive cubby house (could be a 7th bedroom) Needless to say, this is a stunning family home, something truly special. If you want your family to have the very best, please make your interest known promptly.
- Central heritage home, fully renovated by Duncan Baird Building
- Six bedrooms, including master with walk-in wardrobe and ensuite
- Completely refurbished kitchen with modern, top-end appliances and timber and stone bench tops
- Gorgeous (self-cleaning) in-ground pool, in ground blanket storage with attached lounge area
- Detached studio perfect as office space or bedroom, with bathroom
- Second-storey loft for use as bedroom or additional living area, with bathroom
- Lovingly restored 1890s features: high ceilings, restored timber floorboards, original cornices, hallway chandeliers and arches
- Open-plan dining-living area with high-line windows, skylight and original brick feature wall
- Four bathrooms, including standalone tub and under-floor heating
- Large butler's pantry with Vintec wine chillers
- Undercover recycled timber entertaining deck
- Plantation shutters throughout
- working fireplace in original marble setting, gas fireplace in lounge, ducted reverse cycle heating and cooling, and split system air conditioning
- Detached double-bay garage
- Fully landscaped block by Iconic Outdoors with established trees, gardens and hedges with automated watering system
- Paved courtyard with fire bucket
- 5-kilowatt rooftop solar panels and fronius inverter system
- inbuilt trampoline and cubby house
- OPS & OHS zoning
Information published by Our City Real Estate on its website and in its advertising and marketing materials is obtained from sources the Agency deems trustworthy and reliable. While we make every effort to obtain and use accurate information we take no responsibility for any inaccuracies within that information and will not be liable for any losses incurred through its use. We recommend that interested people source their own information before making decisions.
Our City Real Estate is continuing to take all necessary steps to keep our customers and our community safe during COVID-19. To that end we ask that anyone feeling unwell or has any covid or flu symptoms to not attend any inspections.